October 23, 2009

Snack Time

My new thing is snacks. I usually have two or three a day. I thought I would share my current favorite ones…

* Hunts Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding Snack Pack -- tastes amazing and only 50 cals.

* Light String Cheese

* Baby Carrots -- I've got to be honest, these are not my favorite but are way healthy.

* Almonds -- I don't eat too many of these because they are higher in calories but so tasty!!!!

* Unsweetened Applesauce -- suprisingly yummy and low cal.

* Craisins

* Reduced Fat Cheez-Its

* Cottage Cheese -- can't go wrong with this…but it does need to be the fat free one.

* Fun Size Peanut M&Ms -- ok so this one is kind of a splurge.

* Unsalted Pretzels

I also found online an ice cream company called Skinny Cow (check it out HERE) but I haven't tried it yet. I am sure it will be good and they are super low calorie compared to the other ice creams out there.  The website has a spot where you can find where they sell it near you.

On all of the snacks I pay close attention to the serving size and try to mix it up everyday. I get tired of things easily so it is good to have a variety.


Happy Snacking!

- ACK

1 comment:

  1. Skinny Cow is great! I love pretty much all of the sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete