October 8, 2009

The Beginning!!!!

I have recently started to count my calorie intake in efforts to drop some pounds. Turns out that the more I cook the more my waistline increases. It doesn't help that my hubby is super thin and totally into working out. I have been doing it about 2 weeks now with some results. I will say it is super hard to say no to things and even harder to figure out how many calories I have eaten. It is really sad having to count out the number of craisins I can have for my afternoon snack.

I have lost 4 pounds and will try to keep my progress with that on here too. I am also trying to cook healthier in another effort to keep the calories down. I am going to be putting pictures of my meals on here too.

The rest of the topics won't be quite as boring as my weight journey. The posts will be following the ACK and RTK journeys on the east coast.

- ACK

No comments:

Post a Comment