October 30, 2009

Craisins!!!!

One of the things that I love about Ryan is that he will eat almost anything.  Notice I said almost.  Turns out the things he won't eat are items that I happen to like...of course!  One of these such things is Craisins.  This dried fruit is one of my snack items but they are pretty high calorie so I don't eat them super often.  Ryan refuses to help me out by eating some for me and I didn't want them to be around super long.  My solution....


                                (From Ocean Spray Website)

These muffins were low calorie (I used splenda and applesauce) and used one cup of Craisins.  Also Ryan liked them.  I think by my last count he had six.  Mission accomplished!


- ACK

1 comment:

  1. Sounds super tasty! Makes me want to bake this weekend...

    ReplyDelete