February 23, 2010

Craft Project....

I saw this project on Elsie's blog and thought I should try and do it. Problem was I didn't have any supplies and I had kind of forgotten how to crochet. No worries though because over my Christmas break I had my granny show me how to crochet a circle and then R man went with me and helped pick out the perfect set of crochet hooks and yarn (seriously he looked at every single set and it took him like 15 minutes to decide which one I should get). Here are some of the circles I have done:




I am not sure how many I am going to make but I have around 5 done so far and I still need to finish off the ends.  This will hopefully be the Christmas wreath that will proudly be displayed on my front door this year so my neighbors don't think I am a scrooge!
 
- ACK

No comments:

Post a Comment