February 4, 2010

Future Cars.....

This past Friday I played good wife and went with Ryan to the DC auto show. Now normally I would have been thrilled to look at cars but I knew that I would be done looking long before him. I actually really enjoyed myself and was able to sit in and see several of the different cars (actually they were mostly crossovers) that I am looking to purchase in the future. We are not buying anything for awhile but once we move from DC we are going to need another car and this one needs to be kid friendly. More specifically I need to be able to lift baby and car seat into the back of the car. I looked at the following: Ford Edge, Chevy Traverse, Audi A4, and Cadillac SRX. The A4 was just in case the crossovers were too tall…which I am happy to report they weren't. So it was down to the Ford, Chevy, and Cadillac.



This was the winner:

(Ryan kept making me wave everytime he took a picture of me in a car...weird)


Isn't it beautiful. I really liked the Edge and Traverse….then I sat in the SRX. It was so nice inside and had all the bells and whistles. On top of everything the pedals move up (not quite enough but still nice) and the back hatch can be set to open to a certain height. It is like it was made for me!!!!! Now I just have to wait……..


Oh….this is what Ryan wants:

Ford Focus RS. Apparently it has lots of torque and power.  We didn't get to sit in it so I can't say much about the interior. 

So after totally dreading the event it actually ended up being really helpful.


- ACK

No comments:

Post a Comment