June 21, 2010

A Great Day.....

So Saturday was a really really good day for me.  I got some super good news in the mail and we bought a new car!!!!!  To celebrate this is what we got:





Yep....Pizza Hut, Dr. Pepper and cupcakes.  No fancy dinners for me (though I like those too), just three of my favorite things.  R man is so good to me!  He even went in to get the cupcakes by himself and he came out with two for me instead of just one!!!!! 

I would also like to take this time to say a proper fairwell to my civic. 



It was the first car I "officially" owned and has been the best car ever.  I even got a little sentimental when we drove off and had to leave it with strangers.  This is my third car and I never felt that way with the others.  This one was special......ok enough with the sadness.  I will just say that I didn't feel bad for too long because shortly after leaving the civic I got to hop in the new car which I am madly in love with!


-ACK

1 comment:

  1. Wait... where's the pic of the new car??

    ReplyDelete