May 17, 2010

Ketchup Date.....

On Thursday I ended up having to work pretty late so R-man offered to pick me up (yay for not having to ride the metro) and take me for a nice dinner. I was watching The Hills a couple of seasons ago and they went to this place called Ketchup to eat.  I found one in DC and immediately wanted to try it out.  The food was pretty good and the atmosphere was nice. Their thing is that they give you 6 different kinds of ketchup. It was cool until I realized I only liked two of them (one of the two may have been the straight up normal ketchup…lame I know). Ryan enjoyed the others....especially the spicy ones.





We both look really tired!

Oh and later in the weekend Ryan ate this:


From the first time the commercial for KFC came on introducing it he wanted one. I thought it was out of control…..but to each his own!
 
I realize from this post it looks like we eat out a bunch....but we don't.  Well we do quite a bit on the weekends but I promise I do cook for us!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment