March 11, 2010

More Crafts…..

Lately I have been finding a lot of crafts that I want to do and just need to find the time to do them. I recently found this cool idea:

                                

Later in the blog she says that you can use felt so I am going to make all of my Christmas bows with that this year!

I also thought I might make this as a gift for someone:




Along with those I need to finish my wreath, make a wedding photo book (yeah…almost a year later), and maybe sew an apron. I received a sewing machine for the wedding and really need to learn how to use it!
I honestly don't know where all of my time goes….because there never seems to be enough of it. Hopefully I will get going on some of these things.

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to make those bows-tell me how yours turns out.

    ReplyDelete